The Hinata Hibachi Experience
The true taste and authentic, traditional Japanese cuisine simply cannot be recreated at home. You may come close, but it’s not the real thing.
Playing with fire and knives is discouraged unless your have received extensive training and plenty of on-the-job experience.
Bring your friends and/or family to Hinata Japanese Steakhouse where our trained Hibachi Chef swill creatively and with awe-inspiring mastery, create the real deal as you enjoy the show.
Hinati Hibachi Grills Accommodate 8 People
Enjoy the Hibachi Experience with Family or Friends
Meet New Friends at Hinati!
Great for Special Occasions, Birthdays and Anniversaries
If you’ve had the pleasure of dining at a Japanese Steakhouse and specifically the Hibachi Grill then you appreciate what goes into creating your meal. It’s like nothing else with unique flavors and great taste.
Our Hinata Hibachi Chefs Display Their Artful Talents Before Your Eyes
Hibachi grilling originated in Japan and depending on the source, it’s estimated that this type of cooking began over 200 years ago. Other sources pin the beginning at or near the mid 20th century. Regardless of when it began, you can witness, taste and enjoy Hibachi dinners at Hinati.
Your Hibachi Dining Experience Will Be Unforgettable!
Combining Art, Skill, Craftsmanship, Showmanship and Cooking
Hibachi Chefs spend a great deal of time learning knife skills and tricks, grill-top cooking techniques and theatrical entertainment. These combined skills make the Hibachi Dinner and experience – beyond the flavorful meal.
Hinata Private Room
Corporate Events Private Parties Birthday Parties Christmas Gathering
Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Engagement Dinner Celebrations of all kinds
Reserve the Hinata Party Room for your event.
Let Us Entertain You!
Served with Soup, Salad, Shrimp Appetizers, Vegetables, Steamed Rice
and a Scoop of Ice Cream for Dessert
• Halibut • Sea Bass • Seared Tuna • Salmon • Swordfish • Lobster Tail
- Big Bird (Hibachi Chicken)
- Hibachi Scallop
- Shogun Lobster Trai, Scallops & Shrimp
- Yakisoba or Yaki Udon (Japanese Fried Noodles with Chicken & Vegetables)
- Filet Mignon Tenderloin
- Chef’s Choice (Filet Mignon, Lobster Tail, Scallops, Shrimp & Calamari)
- Hinati Delight (Chicken & Shrimp)
- Bunny & Halina (Steak & Chicken)
- Samurai’s Special (20oz Steak & 12oz Lobster Tail) – (For One Person Only)
- Seafood Combo (Shrimp, Scallop’s & Calamari)
- Vegetable Delight (Tsutumi-Yaki Teriyaki Tofu Appetizer, an Assortment of Seasoned Vegetables Cooked on the Grill)
- Cowboys-N-Sailors (Tenderloin & Scallops)
- Hinata Special (Steak & Lobster Tail)
- Teriyaki Steak (Sliced Steak with Scallions)
- Green Valley Special (Steak & Shrimp)
- Hibachi Shrimp
- Hibachi Steak
- Ribeye Steak
- Egg Fried Rice
• Potato Croquettes (Breaded Potato Croquettes served with a Spicy Hot Dipping Sauce)
• Soft Shell Crab (Deep Fried Soft Shell Crab served with Ponzu Sauce)
• Gyoza (Japanese Potstickers, Pork & Cabbage)
• Magic Mushrooms (Mushroom Caps Stuffed with Salmon, Herbs & Cream Cheese Deep Fried in a Tempura Batter)
• Kaki Fry (Deep Fried Oysters)
• Yakitori (Grilled Tender Seasoned Chicken on Skewers)
• Scallop Saute (Scallops, Onions & Mushrooms Sauteed in Garlic Butter)
• Kushiyaki (Grilled Tender Seasoned Beef on Skewers)
• Agedashi Tofu (Fried Tofu with Special Sauce)
• Hiyayakko (Fresh Chilled Tofu served with Ginger Sauce)
• Shrimp Saute (Shrimp, Onions & Mushrooms Sauteed in Garlic Butter)
• Ohitashi (Steamed Spinach served with Ponzu Sauce & Bonito Flakes)
• Seafood Saute (Shrimp, Scallops, Calamari, Onions & Mushrooms Sauteed in Garlic Butter)
• Grilled Calamari (Miso Marinated Whole Calamari Served with a Sweet Mayo Sauce)
• Steamed Clams (Fresh Clams Steamed in a Garlic Broth)
• Edamane (Boiled Soy Beans)
• Calamari Tempura
• Combo Tempura
• Shrimp Tempura
• Vegetable Tempura
• Imported Bottled Beer – Orion, Asahi, Kirin Ichiban, Sapporo
Domestic Bottles Beer
• Heinkeken, Corona, Budweiser, Blue Moon
• Asahi, Sierra Nevada, Bud Light, Coors Light
• Long Island Iced Tea, Tokyo Tea, Mai Tai, Apple Martini, Cosmopolitan, Lemon Drop Margarita
• Chardonay, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon